Hot ref chat pot
The Carabao Cup’s biggest story is victory for Moyes at Old Trafford at last. Could Man United’s bloated squad have used the extra games to keep the squad happy?
United are Aston Villa’s bogey team and they meet at Old Trafford this weekend. And it’s Chelsea v Man City. Could the hardest week possible in world football define City’s season? Plus we examine Marcos Alonso’s stance on kneeling.
The North London derby looks to have potential for content. Can either team breach perhaps the clearest top 4 ever?
Elsewhere, the Premier League will say hello to its first ever foreign referee. Plus love bites, more fights in France and whether or not the launch of Wolves Records will lead to Conor Coady rapping unconvincingly.
• PART 1: Carabao Cup round-up (01m 00s)
• PART 2a: Chelsea v Man City preview (10m 30s)
• PART 2b: Man Utd v Aston Villa preview (24m 00s)
• PART 3a: Get ready for refereeing history (33m 00s)
• PART 3b: Arsenal v Tottenham preview (37m 30s)
• PART 4a: Brentford v Liverpool preview (45m 00s)
• PART 4b: The rest of the Premier League weekend (47m 30s)
• PART 5: The odds with Paddy Power (57m 00s)
• PART 6: Euro midweek action (59m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR 33% OFF THE PRICE OF AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices