That incompetence very much can continue
West Ham knock Chelsea off the top of the table, thanks to the aggression of Antonio and the bravery of Moyes. We discuss why Chelsea are missing Kante and missing out on the full Lukaku experience.
Villa beat Leicester as we see how Steven Gerrard has transformed the Villa midfield. Plus we all learn that incredibly vague rule about goalkeepers having the ball under control.
There’s some love for Divock Origi and why Ralf Rangnick would rather have a Fred than a Fernandes.
Flo Lloyd-Hughes is back to dissect a dominant cup final display from Chelsea at Wembley.
Plus Orta’s antics and Bellingham and Mourinho talking themselves into trouble.
• PART 1a: West Ham 3-2 Chelsea (03m 30s)
• PART 1b: An ode to Origi (14m 00s)
• PART 2a: Aston Villa 2-1 Leicester (19m 30s)
• PART 2b: Tottenham 3-0 Norwich & Newcastle 1-0 Burnley (27m 00s)
• PART 3: Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea with Flo Lloyd-Hughes (32m 00s)
• PART 4: Victory for Rangnick and the rest of the Premier League weekend (39m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Paddy Power (54m 00s)
• PART 6: Bellingham and Mourinho mouthing off (56m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR 33% OFF THE PRICE OF AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices