If football was mathematical
As exclusively revealed by The Athletic, Ralf Rangnick looks set to take over as interim manager at Manchester United. Raphael Honigstein tells us to expect pace and precision in United’s play.
We look back at the midweek Champions League action, purring over Man City and the way Reece James and Thiago hit footballs. And we look back at the midweek karaoke action with Declan Rice.
Plus Dyche going full Ossie Ardiles, the celebration police and the small matter of AFCON. And burgers.
• PART 1a: Benzema found guilty (02m 00s)
• PART 2: Chelsea v Man Utd preview (07m 00s)
• PART 3a: Raphael Honigstein on the prospect of Ralf Rangnick at United (20m 00s)
• PART 3b: Man City 2-1 PSG & Rice Rice baby (25m 00s)
• PART 3c: The rest of the Champions League action (35m 00s)
• PART 4: The rest of the Premier League weekend (46m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Paddy Power (59m 30s)
• PART 6: Burgers (62m 30s)
TO CELEBRATE BLACK FRIDAY, YOU CAN NOW SUBSCRIBE TO THE ATHLETIC FOR JUST £1 A MONTH FOR A FULL 12 MONTHS
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices