A stranger they had nothing in common with
City dominate the Manchester derby at Old Trafford thanks to the likes of Bernardo Silva, a dream player for Pep who plays everywhere and does everything. And Phil Foden who has to play on the left.
West Ham are 3 points off top spot after rattling Liverpool at the London Stadium. Is talk of the Hammers doing a Leicester really that far-fetched?
Villa and Norwich both dispense with their managers. Dan Bardell pays tribute to Dean Smith while we’re thankful Daniel Farke left Carrow Road before it got poisonous. Will we see Gerrard and Lampard replacing them?
Elsewhere, Conte’s Spurs suffer with their unique shot on target drought. And how many defenders does Eddie Howe need to buy in January to fix Newcastle?
Plus Wilder, mercurial players and the Buxton boss on holiday.
• PART 1a: Man Utd 0-2 Man City (04m 00s)
• PART 1b: Chelsea 1-1 Burnley & West Ham 3-2 Liverpool (14m 00s)
• PART 2a: Dean Smith leaves Villa, with Dan Bardell (23m 00s)
• PART 2b: Daniel Farke leaves Norwich (32m 00s)
• PART 3a: Everton 0-0 Tottenham (36m 00s)
• PART 3b: Eddie Howe joins Newcastle (41m 00s)
• PART 4: The rest of the Premier League weekend (47m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Paddy Power (58m 00s)
• PART 6: Berlin & Boro (60m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR 33% OFF THE PRICE OF AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices