That’s where the devil lives
Chelsea have one foot in the Carabao Cup final after disposing of Tottenham 2-0 in their semi-final first leg. Did Spurs put in one of the worst first half performances ever?
It’s FA Cup third round weekend. Can Chesterfield summon the spirit of Dyche as they head to Stamford Bridge? Will Hull hammer a nail into Rafa’s coffin as they host Everton?
Maher Mezahi tells you everything you need to know about AFCON. From Cameroonian jazz to bullets in buttocks.
In the Premier League, Ralf Rangnick’s honeymoon at Man United lasted around 20 minutes as he suffers defeat at the hands of Wolves on Monday. And is Philippe Coutinho on his way back to the Premier League?
Elsewhere, phallic formations, Nelson Vivas and Antony Worrall Thompson stealing cheese.
• PART 1: Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham (05m 30s)
• PART 2: Chelsea v Chesterfield, Swindon v Man City, Forest v Arsenal & Millwall v Palace previews (16m 00s)
• PART 3a: The rest of the FA Cup weekend (29m 00s)
• PART 3b: Man Utd 0-1 Wolves (35m 00s)
• PART 3c: Coutinho on his way to Villa? (40m 00s)
• PART 4: AFCON preview with Maher Mezahi (46m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR 33% OFF THE PRICE OF AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices