No root crops on the back pages
The Three Lions come from behind at Wembley to overcome Denmark and progress to the Euro 2020 final. England - masters of keep-ball, shaking off their demons and of shielding the ball and waiting for a free-kick. We salute the likes of Walker, Rice and Maguire.
England will face Italy in the final who eliminated Spain on Tuesday. Alvaro Romeo informs us on how La Roja’s performance has been received and the extent of Barcelona’s struggles with their wage bill.
Plus semi-final despair from 2014. And Emi Martinez’s sensational year.
• PART 1: England 2-1 Denmark (02m 00s)
• PART 2: Spain’s exit and Barca’s salary struggles (33m 00s)
• PART 3: The odds with Paddy Power (43m 30s)
• PART 4: On This Day – Brazil 1-7 Germany (46m 30s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices