Wave of soppy emotion
It took penalties and a little bit of luck but Italy beat Spain at Wembley and continue to give great value to this tournament. Meanwhile, the future looks bright for Spain with Pedri running the show. But should they have got rid of Ramos?
England and Denmark compete on Wednesday to see who will face Italy in the final. Niels Harild tells us how the spirit of 92 is more of a positive than the curse of 66. And how does this group of England players compare to previous crops?
Plus Southgate and Sir Bobby – two of a kind?
• PART 1: Italy through to the final at Spain’s expense (02m 00s)
• PART 2: England v Denmark preview with Niels Harild (17m 30s)
• PART 3: The odds with Paddy Power (33m 30s)
• PART 4: On This Day – a big day for Bobby Robson (36m 30s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices