England cruise past Ukraine 4-0 and into the last 4 of Euro 2020. A performance that was everything we wanted it to be – ruthlessly efficient and an absence of jeopardy. We salute Southgate, Shaw and the Sterling Kane partnership.
They will meet Denmark in the semi-finals at Wembley after the Danes dispatch the Czechs thanks to Joakim Maehle’s caramelo. But are they a bit overrated?
Plus we revisit the greatest upset in Euros history – Greece going all the way in 2004.
• PART 1: Ukraine 0-4 England (03m 30s)
• PART 2: Czech Republic 1-2 Denmark (20m 30s)
• PART 3: The odds with Paddy Power (31m 30s)
• PART 4: On This Day – Greece win the Euros (34m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices