Fanboy hornet’s nest
Have Spurs now seized the momentum in the battle for Champions League football? And given their streakiness and the collective age of the players and the coach, is it a wonder Arsenal are even in this top 4 race?
Man City look imperious in their march towards the title, thanks to Kevin De Bruyne. Fantastic player, frustrating interviewee. Erling Haaland will be arriving in the summer. But could he be another Ibra or Lukaku?
It’s the FA Cup final on Saturday. Will it be another in the long line of enthralling Chelsea Liverpool contests this season?
Plus the panel lament the lack of football wackiness, Ajax's coach hiring process and the curious case of Lyon’s Marcelo.
• PART 1: Spurs 3-0 Arsenal (03m 00s)
• PART 2: Wolves 1-5 Man City and the signing of Erling Haaland (21m 00s)
• PART 3: FA Cup final preview (36m 00s)
• PART 4: The rest of the Premier League weekend (45m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR £1 A MONTH FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices