Something of the undead
Norwich are relegated but Burnley and Everton both achieve huge wins in the battle to survive, with Jordan Pickford proving the French wrong. Does Leeds’ goal difference make them the new favourites to go down?
Man City and Liverpool both ease to comfortable wins once again. But does the lack of peril in games and continued brilliance of both sides make this a boring title race for the neutral?
Inexperienced Arsenal maintain their advantage over Spurs in the race for the top 4.
Half of our panel are feeling very nervous about what could be a Championship promotion decider between Bournemouth and Forest on Tuesday.
Plus Roy Hodgson mafioso, Rob Holding’s hair transplant, predicting who’ll go down next season and failing to deliver a firm opinion on Southampton.
• PART 1: Forest fans feeling sick (02m 30s)
• PART 2a: Everton 1-0 Chelsea (05m 30s)
• PART 2b: The battle to beat the drop (17m 00s)
• PART 3: The title race (30m 00s)
• PART 4a: On This Day - the battle of the Bridge (41m 00s)
• PART 4b: Arsenal, Spurs and the top 4 battle (45m 00s)
• PART 5: Wolves 0-3 Brighton & Southampton 1-2 Palace (55m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR £1 A MONTH FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices