Tuesday night brought us the good, the bad, and the possibly ugly as France beat Germany 1-0. We ask is this France instilling fear? Did Germany deserve a draw? And did Rudiger have a little nibble?
Speaking of bites, over in Hungary our early evening entertainment, well it didn't get going until 80 minutes in but not even the clock can beat Cristiano Ronaldo from breaking records.
Onto the next round then and it's all eyes on Italy who have really set a marker. Up next for them Switzerland who inspire an Orson Welles quote.
On the other side of the table it's the slightly more disappointing Wales and Turkey who face off.
And finally we finish with the Finnish as they take on Russia.
• PART 1: France 1-0 Germany (02m 30s)
• PART 2a: Hungary 0-3 Portugal (13m 00s)
• PART 3a: Turkey v Wales preview with Yordi Yamali (21m 30s)
• PART 3b: Italy v Switzerland preview with James Horncastle (32m 00s)
• PART 3c: Finland v Russia preview (36m 30s)
• PART 4: The odds with Paddy Power (40m 30s)
• PART 5a: On This Day – France secure their place in the knockout round of Euro 2000 (42m 50s)
• PART 5b: Rash Predictions (47m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices