The Tartan Army’s return to tournament football is an unhappy one as Patrick Schick inspires Czech Republic to victory from the halfway line. Did Scotland prove they are genuinely unlucky? Or are they just not clinical enough?
Sweden channel their inner Palace to stifle Spain and draw 0-0 in Seville. Alexander Isak looks the real deal, Alvaro Morata – not so much.
Slovakia overcome Poland who continue to struggle for goals at major tournaments, even with Lewandowski.
France face Germany on Tuesday – with the Mbappe Giroud spat stealing focus, is there a chance Les Bleus could implode?
And Hungary will face Portugal in front of 60,000 fans in Budapest. Tomasz Mortimer tells us how far the national side have come in a short period of time.
• PART 1: Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic (04m 30s)
• PART 2a: Spain 0-0 Sweden (14m 00s)
• PART 2b: Poland 1-2 Slovakia (20m 00s)
• PART 3a: France v Germany preview (26m 30s)
• PART 3b: Hungary v Portugal preview with Tomasz Mortimer (32m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Paddy Power (42m 30s)
• PART 5: On This Day – England 2-0 Scotland (44m 30s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices