Paint rude images into nice images
Italy make dark horses Turkey look pony with a dominant display in Rome. James Horncastle joins us after the 3-0 win on Friday as the Azzurri shatter their own stereotypes with an adventurous performance.
Saturday’s a landmark day for followers of Finland, with their first ever game at a major tournament against Denmark. With a daunting fixture list, Ari Virtanen isn’t optimistic they can do an Iceland.
Plus netting, accreditation controversy and a bad day for Howard Webbs.
• PART 1a: The opening ceremony gets us underway (02m 00s)
• PART 1b: Turkey 0-3 Italy with James Horncastle (05m 00s)
• PART 2a: On This Day – Poland versus Howard Webb (13m 00s)
• PART 2b: Belgium v Russia preview (16m 30s)
• PART 2c: Denmark v Finland preview with Ari Virtanen (19m 30s)
• PART 2d: Wales v Switzerland preview (27m 30s)
• PART 3: The odds with Paddy Power (32m 30s)
• PART 4: Controversy between Azerbaijan & Russia (35m 30s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices