About to do a madness
The Three Lions head into essentially a home tournament as favourites. Paul Ince tells us what life inside the camp was like at Euro 96.
Are England and Croatia worse than we think they are? And are Scotland and Czech Republic better?
Can Wales match their semi-final exploits of 5 years ago, with or without a striker? They’re in the same group as a young Turkey side who we’re very excited about watching.
James Horncastle gives us the latest on Roberto Mancini’s Italy, unbeaten in 3 years and finally building the team around their best players.
Kristof Terreur explains why Belgium’s golden generation are keen to play down their chances of a first major tournament victory.
Plus how Michael incurred the wrath of the Finnish football fans.
• PART 1a: Looking forward to the Euros but not the mascots (02m 00s)
• PART 1b: Group D – England the favourites, with Paul Ince (05m 45s)
• PART 1c: Group D – Scotland, Croatia & Czech Republic (19m 00s)
• PART 2a: Group A – Wales, Turkey & Switzerland (25m 00s)
• PART 2b: Group A – James Horncastle on Italy’s chances (36m 00s)
• PART 3a: Group B – Denmark & Finland (46m 30s)
• PART 3b: Group B – Kristof Terreur on Belgium’s golden generation (52m 00s)
• PART 3c: Group B – Sasha’s beloved Russia (57m 30s)
• PART 4: The odds with Paddy Power (62m 00s)
• PART 5: Brief thoughts on the Group of Death (64m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices