Premier League season preview 22/23
Are Liverpool motivated to right some wrongs and win the title? Are City worse than last season? Can Spurs insert themselves into the title race after a full pre-season under Conte?
4th place looks up for grabs. Is a meltdown imminent at Chelsea after a summer in which they might have gone backwards? Can Arsenal or even Man United capitalise?
At the other end, is it curtains for Everton or Brentford? Or will all 3 promoted clubs go straight back down?
Plus the best performance of the last 30 years, the best objects of the last 30 years and Jimbo’s Richard Keys revelation. And a quiz!
• PART 1a: Things to look forward to and a trip back to ‘92 (01.00)
• PART 1b: Who will win the title? (08.30)
• PART 2: Who will finish 4th? (25.00)
• PART 3a: Favourite stats and the best performance in PL history (36.00)
• PART 3b: Who’s going down? (40.00)
• PART 3c: Let’s end with a quiz (54.00)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR £1 A MONTH FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices