Leicester suffer a shock defeat at home to Newcastle. Are they set to slip out of the top 4 again? And how much blame would come Brendan Rodgers’ way?
His old club Liverpool are back in the mix. Should the Reds be chasing the top 4? Or do they risk missing out and ending up in the Conference League by mistake?
West Ham are beaten by Everton as Calvert-Lewin enters Harry Kane territory. The Ryan Mason experiment appears to be over. Plus Man City are beaten by Chelsea as both managers seem to be trying to throw the other off the scent ahead of the Champions League final.
Plus Nayim from the halfway line, geese and rock, paper, scissors with Marcus Rashford.
• PART 1: The Championship + Emma Hayes (01m 30s)
• PART 2: Man City 1-2 Chelsea (05m 30s)
• PART 3a: Leicester 2-4 Newcastle (16m 00s)
• PART 3b: Liverpool 2-0 Southampton (24m 00s)
• PART 4a: West Ham 0-1 Everton (31m 00s)
• PART 4b: Leeds 3-1 Tottenham (34m 30s)
• PART 5: Nayim, Big Sam and the rest of the Premier League weekend (41m 00s)
• PART 6: The odds with Paddy Power (54m 30s)
• PART 7: Rock, paper, scissors with Marcus Rashford (56m 30s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £4 A MONTH:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices