Morass of shapeless football
Manchester City win the Carabao Cup for the 4th year in a row in an incredibly one-sided but narrow win. Would Mourinho have been brave enough to take off Harry Kane? And did Spurs ruin their chances of winning this final by ditching their former manager?
It’s a big weekend in the race for Champions League football. How long will it take to fix Liverpool? And do they need a break from each other?
Can Arsenal fans trust the process? Can Everton still make the top 4? Would West Ham settle for 6th?
Wolves are blown away by bullies Burnley. Is it time for Nuno to go?
Plus Tom’s right to reply, the trouble with slow motion and Leeds becoming normal.
• PART 1a: Man City win the Carabao Cup again (05m 00s)
• PART 1b: Watford promoted to the Premier League (16m 00s)
• PART 2a: Football’s social media blackout & ESL fall-out (20m 00s)
• PART 2b: Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle (29m 00s)
• PART 2c: West Ham 0-1 Chelsea (33m 30s)
• PART 2d: Alvaro Romeo on Real Madrid & Villarreal (40m 30s)
• PART 2e: Arsenal 0-1 Everton (46m 00s)
• PART 3: The rest of the Premier League weekend (51m 30s)
• PART 4: Inter Totally Cup – Lang v Lanyado (62m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £4 A MONTH:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices