Supermodel and actress Poppy Delevingne is making her podcast debut today on The Travel Diaries. Poppy - and her sister, Cara Delevingne - are two of fashion’s most recognisable names. Poppy has been the face of Louis Vuitton, Burberry, the muse for designer Matthew Williamson, and the brand ambassador of Chanel. But as you’ll hear in this episode, it was acting that was Poppy’s first love, and having starred in blockbusters like Kingsman and King Arthur, Poppy is now a series regular on Sky Atlantic’s hit series, Riviera.
I spoke to Poppy in her beautiful west London home in a rare moment when she was back in the UK - travelling is not only an integral part of her career - you’ll soon hear that Poppy clearly has the travel bug, too. From Argentina to Antarctica, Japan to Positano, this is a glimpse into the glamorous life of Poppy Delevingne.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Amilla Fushi, Maldives
- Cornwall, England
- Wandsworth Common, London, England
- The Colbert, London, England
- The Wolseley, London, England
- The Delaunay, London, England
- Chiltern Firehouse, London, England
- The Windsor Castle, Camden Hill Road, London, England
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Positano, Italy
- Le Sirenuse, Positano, Italy
- Da Adolfo, Positano, Italy
- Conca del Sogno, Positano, Italy
- Camping in the Amazon, Brazil
- South Africa
- Peninsula Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
- Kyoto, Japan
- Amanemu, Shima, Japan
- Amangiri, Utah, USA
- Zion National Park, USA
- Barcelona, Spain
- La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
- Chateau Marmont, Los Angeles, California
- Paris, France
- Residenza Napoleone III, Rome, Italy
- Macchu Picchu, Peru
You can catch up on Riviera Season 1 & 2 on Sky Atlantic now. Season 3 will be released this summer. Follow Poppy on Instagram here.
Thank you so much for listening today. If you haven’t yet left a 5 star rating or a review, why not do so now! Your support is so greatly appreciated and most importantly, helps others to discover the podcast.
Don’t forget you can listen on Spotify, Apple podcasts, Castbox, Stitcher and pretty much all other podcast apps.
To find out who’s on next week’s show come and find me on Instagram, I’m @hollyrubenstein I’d love to hear from you.
And visit TheTravelDiariesPodcast.com for everything podcast-related.
This episode was produced by Holly Rubenstein
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.