Today is a Travel Diaries first - a Listener Special where you, my amazing listeners, are this week’s special guests. I’ve interviewed many a star over the past seven seasons, but the real stars have been you, the listeners. Your incredible support has allowed the podcast to grow as quickly as it has, so it only felt right that I turn the tables, and the microphone, back on to you to tap into your collective wisdom and travel experiences, as you answer the seven chapters of the travel diaries.
From China to Kerala, from Costa Rica to Puglia, from the rainforests of the Amazon to the plains of Kenya, fasten your seatbelts for the first ever Travel Diaries Listener Special.
Chapter One - Earliest Childhood Travel Memories
- Beijing, China from Tone in Surrey, England
- France from Katja in Slovenia
Chapter Two - The First Place You Fell In Love With
- Villefranche-sur-Mer, France from Emma in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Austria from Joe from Somerset, England
- Kerala, India from Emma in London
Chapter Three - The Place Where You Learnt The Most About Yourself
- Karditsa, Greece from Aoife in Ireland
Chapter Four - All Time Favourite Destinations
- Puglia, Italy from Tracey in Wexford, Ireland
- Ecuadorian Amazon Rainforest from Charlotte in New Zealand
- Nice, France from Jen in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Kenya from Emma in Worcestershire
Chapter Five - Hidden Gems
- San Gerardo de Rivas in Costa Rica from Mani in Birmingham, England
- Rendezvous Bay, Antigua from Charlie in the Wirral, England
- Red Wharf Bay on the Isle of Anglesey, Wales from Shireen in Wales
Chapter Seven - The Destination At The Top Of Your Travel Bucket Lists
- Toronto, Canada from Ellie in East Sussex, England
- Japan from Aaron in South Wales
With thanks to…
Small Luxury Hotels of the World - Ease yourself into a holiday headspace and visit slh.com/travelcomfortzones to find out more.
Clinique UK - Discover Clinique at World Duty Free today.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, then it would be wonderful if you could leave a rating or a review on your podcast app - it really makes a big difference because it helps other people to discover the podcast.
And to hear future episodes as soon as they’re released don’t forget to hit subscribe or “follow” on your podcast app of choice.
To find out who’s joining me on next week’s episode, come and follow me on Instagram, I’m @hollyrubenstein - I’d love to hear from you.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.