Hidden Gems - Bonus Episode
Surprise! I’m back with bonus episode number two, as we could all do with a bit of armchair travel right now. This week we’re uncovering the best ‘Hidden Gems’ from the past 23 episodes, from guests including Nadiya Hussain, Dan Snow and Levison Wood. Stay tuned for those secret spots that you want to keep to yourself because they’re that wonderful, but you also want to shout from the roof top because…they’re that wonderful! I hope they transport you to somewhere far, far away and provide some inspiration for your future travel plans.
- Dan Snow: Stockholm and Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden
- Mr & Mrs Smith’s James Lohan: Ett Hem, Stockholm, Sweden
- Rachel Khoo: Little Brothers Bakery - Stockholm, Sweden
- Luleå, Swedish Lapland
- Arctic Bath, Sweden
- The Independent’s Simon Calder: Wuppertaler Schwebebahn (Wuppertal Suspension Railway), Germany; Tiraspol, Moldova; The Azores; Syracuse, Sicily
- Levison Wood: Lebanon
- Arthaus Beirut, Lebanon
- Lucy Williams: Anopura, Jaipur, India
- Lonely Planet’s Peter Grunert: Bhutan
- Nadiya Hussain: Koh Sukorn, Thailand
Thank you so much for listening today. If you haven’t yet left a 5 star rating or a review, why not do so now! Your support is so greatly appreciated and most importantly, helps others to discover the podcast.
Don’t forget you can listen on Spotify, Apple podcasts, Castbox, Stitcher and pretty much all other podcast apps.
To find out who’s on next week’s show come and find me on Instagram, I’m @hollyrubenstein I’d love to hear from you.
And visit TheTravelDiariesPodcast.com for everything podcast-related.
This episode was produced by Holly Rubenstein
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.