This week, I’m joined by the food writer and TV presenter, Giles Coren. Giles has been a restaurant critic and columnist for The Times for 17 years and alongside chef Monica Galetti, he is the presenter of Amazing Hotels: Life Beyond the Lobby, which sees him travel the globe, visiting some of the world’s most incredible hotels, rolling up his sleeves to work alongside their staff. As well as some fabulous hotels, stay tuned for some fab foodie recommendations too.
I loved chatting to Giles - his take on travel amused me from start to finish. I hope you enjoy it too!
- MGM Macau
- Kenyan safari
- Andalucía, Spain
- La Petite Maison, London, England
- Chewton Glen, Hampshire, England
- Le Gavroche, London, England
- The River Cafe, London, England
- Min Jiang, London, England
- Gymkhana, London, England
- Palmers, London, England
- Scott’s, London, England
- J Sheekey, London, England
- Inter-railing around Europe
- Tourettes-sur-loup, France
- Corsica, France
- Giraffe Manor, Kenya
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, Switzerland
- Schloss Elmau, Germany
- The Brando, French Polynesia
- The Bell Inn, Langford, England
- Kerala, India
Amazing Hotels: Life Beyond the Lobby is out now on BBC 2, and is also available on BBC iPlayer.
Thank you so much for listening. If you haven’t yet left a rating or a review, why not do so now? Your support is so greatly appreciated and most importantly, helps others to discover the podcast.
Don’t forget to hit subscribe so that every week a new episode will appear in your library.
This episode was produced by Holly Rubenstein
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.