Barty makes moves in Miami
As the Miami Open reaches the closing stages, Catherine Whitaker and David Law catch up to discuss the tournament’s major storylines from the second week so far:
- Why are David and Catherine surprised by how excited they are about Sebastian Korda’s potential?
- How does Roberto Bautista Agut cause Daniil Medvedev problems every time they face off?
- Was Stefanos Tsitsipas correct when he called his defeat to Hubert Hurkacz a ‘self explosion’?
- Why is Jannik Sinner Catherine’s candidate to be the future metronomic winner of titles?
- How well has Ash Barty been playing en route to her second straight Miami final?
- Could the moment Maria Sakkari saved six match points against Jessica Pegula be a turning point in her career?
- What on earth happened for Naomi Osaka to lose a 6-0 set as well as her 23-match winning streak?
- And how has Dan Evans made his way into the doubles final?
The Tennis Podcast is presented by Catherine Whitaker and David Law, and features Matt Roberts. It is produced on Mondays and Thursdays, and daily during the Grand Slam tournaments.
SUPPORT THE TENNIS PODCAST
We crowdfund The Tennis Podcast every December, with shout-outs, mascots and chances to take us on at predictions. For a reminder on December 1st - http://eepurl.com/gwWILX
Or if you don’t want to wait and prefer to support us on Patreon -https://www.patreon.com/
Sign up to get our news, offers, predictions and Matt’s Stat - http://eepurl.com/gbmzRX
We hope that the podcast helps to provide some form of escape during these challenging times. If you ever feel like writing to us, our e-mail is open – firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TennisPodcast
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thetennispodcast/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.