Ask Catherine and David 9 - Future WTA Rivalries, Bad Behaviour Rising, Post-Career Plans For Big 3?
Recorded over lunch in New York, Catherine Whitaker and David Law answer a bunch of listeners questions.
· Is player abuse towards umpires on the rise? (4 mins)
· Which #NextGen player is most likely to consistently challenge for Grand Slam titles? (12 mins)
· Who will make the best coach or commentator out of the Big 3? (21 mins)
· Which players could develop a long-term rivalry for women’s tennis? (28 mins)
· If you could change the result of one Grand Slam match in history, what would it be? (32.40)
· Would the Big 3 be as dominant if the men played best-of-three at Grand Slams? (35.45)
· If the Big 3 were dogs, which breed would they be? (37.40)
This week’s show was guest edited by Victoria and her #TennisPodcastPet Scousel Mousel, sponsor of our 2019 Predictions Competition.
The Tennis Podcast is produced weekly throughout the year and daily at the Grand Slams, in association with The Telegraph.
We will crowdfund the 2020 Tennis Podcast in December. If you would like to receive a reminder on December 1st, when our campaign gets underway, then you can sign-up here: http://po.st/SupportTheTennisPodcast
To receive our free e-mail newsletter, including Davis Cup Finals by Rakuten competition details, sign-up here: http://po.st/TTP_Newsletter
*** SOCIAL MEDIA ***
Instagram - http://po.st/TTP_Instagram
Twitter - http://po.st/TTP_Twitter
Facebook - http://po.st/TTP_Facebook
Davis Cup by Rakuten Finals - www.daviscupfinals.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.