The Sunday 7 - Healthcare risks from the Roe vs Wade decision, Great big Bacteria, AI babies and sustainable Glastonbury fashion…
The Smart 7 is a daily podcast that gives you everything you need to know in 7 minutes, at 7 am, 7 days a week...
With over 10 million downloads and consistently charting, including as No. 1 News Podcast on Spotify, we're a trusted source for people every day.
If you're enjoying it, please follow, share, or even post a review, it all helps...
Today's episode includes the following guests:
- Dr. Jamila Perritt - OBGYN and CEO of Physicians for Reproductive Health
- Grace Reeves - Fashion designer
- Lorijn Zaadnoordijk - Postdoctoral Researcher at Trinity College Dublin
- Michael Mahony - Professor of Life Sciences at the University of Newcastle, Australia
- Jean-Marie Volland - Marine Biologist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Neil Stubley - Head Groundsman at Wimbledon
- Michael Pollan - Author of How to Change Your Mind
In Ireland? Why not try our Ireland Edition?
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.