The Sunday 7 - Alzheimer’s Disease with a new drug comes new hope, Microplastics in your Roast Dinner, Reef Insurance and Monkeypox gets a rebrand...
The Smart 7 is a daily podcast that gives you everything you need to know in 7 minutes, at 7 am, 7 days a week...
With over 11 million downloads and consistently charting, including as No. 1 News Podcast on Spotify, we're a trusted source for people every day.
If you're enjoying it, please follow, share, or even post a review, it all helps...
Today's episode includes the following guests:
- Dr Emer MacSweeney - CEO and Medical Director at Re:Cognition Health
- Sian Gregory - Research Information Manager at the Alzheimers Society
- Faye Couceiro - Reader in Biogeochemistry & Environmental Pollution at the University of Portsmouth
- Professor Shaji Sebastian - Consultant Gastroenterologist at Hull University
- Makalea Ane - Community Engagement Lead at the Nature Conservancy
- Caroline Smith - Head of Earth Sciences Collections at the Natural History Museum
- Dr. Jay Varma - Director of the Cornell Center for Pandemic Prevention and Response at Weill Cornell Medicine
- Dr Sam Parnia - Associate Professor of Critical Care Medicine and Director of Critical Care and Resuscitation Research at NYU School of Medicine
- Professor Paul Barrett - Head of Fossil Vertebrates at the Natural History Museum
In Ireland? Why not try our Ireland Edition?
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.