149. Mai Tai
The guys encounter a titan of tiki culture, invented by Victor J. Bergeron in 1944 at his Oakland, California restaurant, Trader Vic's. Plus, big news as The Slops are headed to the big screen!
MAI TAI RECIPE
- 1oz/30 ml Amber Jamaican Rum
- 1oz/30 ml Martinique Molasses Rhum*
- .5oz/15 ml Orange Curacao
- .5oz/15 ml Orgeat Syrup (Almond)
- 1oz/30 ml Fresh Lime Juice
- .25oz/7.5 ml Simple Syrup
Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake and pour into a double rocks glass or a highball glass. Garnish with pineapple spear, mint leaves, and lime peel.
Recipe via the International Bartenders Association (https://www.iba-world.com/)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.