RRP: "A lovely little selection headache" - Previewing QPR v Sunderland & giggling at Scotland!
The international break is over! Sunderland are back to league action against Gareth Ainsworth’s QPR at Loftus Road on Saturday. Gav and Chris sit down to preview the trip, try to guess what changes Mogga may make (if any) and react to the official unveiling (finally) of our new Ukrainian forward Nazariy Rusyn.
What’s the crack?
- Slava Ukraini! Welcome Nazariy Lad!
- Are we feeling confident ahead of Saturday?
- Tony Mowbray is probably unlikely to make any significant changes from the side that started against Southampton last time out, but we do have a few strike options available now;
- Weird haka performances aside, how has Ainsworth been doing recently in his relatively new role? Are we expecting the same sort of tactics from one of the masters of lower league time wasting shithousery?
- It's just nice to have options isn't it; the new lads seem hungry from what we've seen and we could even get to the point where Mowbray has a selection headache thanks to our new strength in depth.
- How do we see this match playing out? Would a draw be enough or should we be looking to take maximum points from sides like QPR?
- All this and more! Ha'way the Lads!
#SAFC #EFL #EFLChampionship
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.