ROKER RAPPORT XTRA: Previewing Sunderland v Portsmouth w/ Hugh from P04Cast!
Aye. It's this lot again. We're joined by the only Pompey fan we can bring ourselves to talk to - Hugh from PO4Cast - as we look towards another pretty vital game for our promotion hopes this weekend! You can listen for FREE on iTunes, Acast, Spotify and of course YouTube - get stuck in.
What are we talking about this week?
- What does he make of the behaviour of Mick Hucknall and the Pompey Goblin last year?
- Is the pressure to get promoted being felt already at Fratton Park as it is at the Stadium of Light?
- How good has Ben Close been, and which summer signings have made an early impression?
- Does Hugh still have nightmares about Aiden McGeady?
- Is the division weaker this year, and how could that benefit both clubs?
- Predictions, players to watch, and Hugh asks why Sunderland persist with a back three...
This and much more. Enjoy the show!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.