ROKER RAPPORT PODCAST: The Sunderland v Coventry Preview w/ Sky Blues Fan TV!
Our Chris Wynn has had just about enough time to recover from his Wembley wanderings to get back to it - joining him to preview our first game back in the Championship this Sunday is Glenn from Coventry's Sky Blue Fans TV!
What's the crack?
- What have they been up to since last we met in March of 2020?
- Their manager Mark Robins has been in the job for a while now, with a couple promotions under the belt since 2017; how are they getting on with him currently, and are they seeing real progress on the pitch?
- Who are the big players for Coventry these days? Who is their biggest threat in Glenn's opinion?
- Our pre-season wasn't much to write home about from a results point of view but they've been unbeaten so - does this fill them with confidence for the season ahead?
- How's the transfer window going for them? Any positions still needing to be filled?
- What do both lads predict the outcome will be on Sunday; Games between us are rarely dull, so what sort of game are we all expecting?
- All this and more!
#SAFC #CCFC #EFLChampionship
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.