RRP: Dr Jekyll meets Mr Hyde - The Sunderland 2-4 Burnley Review!
Apologies for the late release lads and lasses, had a minor medical emergency that (surprisingly) wasn't actually Burnley related… Aye.
Our Gav, Chris and Phil got together to torture themselves and you with a complete breakdown of the weekends result, as Sunderland capitulated in the second half in spectacular fashion to let a 2-0 first half lead slip away.
What's the crack?
- Well that was a bit of a nightmare wasn't it?
- How are the lads feeling about the result overall?
- All six goals reviewed in terrifying detail, from the Lads first two to those crushing four from the Burnley lot;
- Was the result more about us than them?
- What was behind that apparent psychological collapse? Is age a factor?
- Should Tony Mowbray be taking more responsibility for game management?
- What can the Lads learn from such a defeat, despite maybe not expecting the win?
- All this and much more!
#SAFC #EFLChampionship #EFL
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.