STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT SOCIETY THINKS
in this episode we discuss how, why, and when it's a good idea to let go of society's norms and demands, and simply decide for yourself what your life should look like.
we talk about :
– why do we care so bloody much about what other people think !?
– what is an alternative lifestyle ?
– how do you know if you don't fit in ?
– something we kind of hate : group mentality !
- being criticised for you lifestyle !
- creating yourself by going online ?
and of course, it wouldn’t feel like tuesday without david’s semi-funny anecdote about people we don’t know : this week is about the weird experience of listening to what all them super fit LA people talk about on their sunday afternoon hike ! For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy