WHICH CITY IS BEST ? LONDON - BERLIN - STOCKHOLM !?
3 european capitals that we've both lived in. in this episode, we give you the lowdown on each of them. and after a lot of deliberations, we decide which of these cities we would recommend you move to !
we talk about :
– how expensive the 3 cities are !
– how much money you can make, and is it easy to find a job ?
– how do they compare when it comes to entertainment and fun stuff ?
– what is the atmosphere on the streets ?
– which city is safe and which feels dangerous ?
– we discuss the typical londoner, the typical berliner, and the typical stockholmer !
and of course, it wouldn’t feel like tuesday without david’s semi-funny anecdote about people we don’t know : this week david shocks me with quite a scary memory from when he was 15, about trying to get alcohol from a scary older man up on raspberry mountain !
you can listen to us here below, on acast, itunes, or most other places they have podcasts.
don’t forget to subscribe and give us a little review ^.^
love // jenny... For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy