307 The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing by Jim Ewel
The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing: Proven Practices for More Effective Marketing and Better Business Results by Jim Ewel
Transform your organization using Agile principles with a proven framework.
The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing provides a proven framework for applying Agile principles and processes to marketing. Written by celebrated consultant Jim Ewel, this book provides a concise, approachable, and adaptable strategy for the implementation of Agile in virtually any marketing organization.
The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing discusses six key areas of practical concern to the marketer who hopes to adopt Agile practices in their organization. They include:
- Aligning the team on common goals
- Structuring the team for greater efficiency
- Implementing processes like Scrum and Kanban in marketing
- Validated Learning
- Adapting to Change
- Creating Remarkable Customer Experiences
The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing also discusses four shifts in beliefs and behaviors necessary to achieve an Agile transformation in marketing organizations. They include:
- A shift from a focus on outputs to one based on outcomes
- A shift from a campaign mentality to one based on continuous improvement
- A shift from an internal focus to a customer focus
- A shift from top-down to decentralized decision-making
Click here for this episode's website page with the links mentioned during the interview...