Budget: Winners, losers & ‘no recession’ this year
Chancellor Jeremy Hunt’s first Budget - how will it impact you? Analysis with Evening Standard deputy political editor David Bond and Antonia Jennings of the Centre for Local Economic Strategies.
In this episode:
- How the Budget affects the pound in your pocket
- Hunt’s post-Covid “back-to-work” plan
- Chancellor promises to “halve inflation”
- Energy cap latest
- Pension allowances shake-up
- Council services suffer more post-Osborne austerity cuts
- Poorest Londoners turn to churches for warmth amid rising fuel bills
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.