Bonus episode: SliderCuts CEO Mark Maciver
SliderCuts, sometimes known as Mark Maciver, is a globally recognised barber and one of the UK's leading black entrepreneurs. He's cut the hair of international superstars like LeBron James and Anthony Joshua, building up a business from his shop in East London. Listen to the full episode here.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to get financing when banks won't talk to you
- The importance of valuing your business properly
- When to say no to investors
- How to diversify your brand
- And how to deal with rat infestation on launch day
For the best business news, interviews and analysis, go to standard.co.uk/business or read the Evening Standard newspaper
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.