Bonus content: Gousto CEO Timo Boldt
Timo Boldt founded Gousto when few knew what a meal kit delivery subscription was, now he's running a company valued at $1.75 billion.
This is a cut-down version taken from our How to be a CEO podcast. To listen to the full thing click here.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why he left the Dragon's Den with no money, but Duncan Bannantyne became one of their first customers
- Advice on how to make an investor pitch
- How to promote your product and networking
- How he sent food boxes to venture capitalists
- How the philosophy of Rocky Balboa got him through the hard times
- The Christmas card that got him dinner with Al Gore
- The nation's PE teacher Joe Wicks and his recipes - plus his investment into a startup
Find us on Twitter #HowToBeACEO #TheLeaderPodcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.