Abduction: The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Incident | MHP 08.10.22.
On the evening of September 19-20, 1961, New Hampshire residents Barney and Betty Hill were returning from a vacation in Canada when they noticed a strange light moving through the sky in the distance. Over the course of the next 45 minutes, their lives would forever change, as they became participants on one of history's best known--and most controversial--alleged UFO sightings.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we present a historical analysis of the Hill case, and examine some of the finer details about the purported occupants aboard the craft the couple observed, as well as the bizarre claims of their abduction and medical examination on board a UFO.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah's other podcasts here.Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Get ready to look up in the night sky at all those meteor showers
- Earth broke the record for the shortest day since atomic clocks were invented
- Rare and Unexplained, Scientists May Soon Solve the Mystery of Lightning “Superbolts”
- Humans Arrived in North America 37,000 Years Ago
- BETTY AND BARNEY HILL: The Interrupted Journey, by John G. Fuller
- Walter Webb’s 1961 NICAP Report
- Brian Dunning’s SKEPTOID analysis
- Stanton Friedman’s rebuttal to Brian Dunning
- Robert Sheaffer’s post (with links to his document trove on the Hill case)
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.