288: From Sufferer to Survivor- Mold, Lyme, and Motherhood w/ Lindsay Tuttle
Lindsay Tuttle is a nurse practitioner who went from marathon runner to not being able to get out of bed due to lyme disease and mold toxicity. She fell in love with holistic health and essential oils on her healing journey, and brings us nugget after nugget of oily wisdom- especially when it comes to using oils with your kids!
Lookin’ for some podcast goodies? I’ve got ya covered! Shop our t-shirts, swag, and other popular products HERE
New to essential oils? Here is my free guide to help you demystify this topic FREE Essential Oils Guide.
Our website is www.RevolutionOilsPodcast.com
View hundreds of Essential Oil Recipes in our DIY Dugout
Sign up for my PODCAST NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a healthier, more balanced life!
Say hello on social. Use the Hashtag #essentialoilrevolutionpodcast so I know you're a friend!
Grab yourself a freebie here! ---> https://linktr.ee/samleewright
- Heard about a product you’d like to try? View our list of sponsors HERE and help us keep this podcast 100% free!
- Who is Samantha Lee Wright?
- Which brand of oils do you recommend and why?
- Is it safe to ingest essential oils? (And other safety concerns)
- Are essential oils safe for cats? (See safety section)
Hey! Thanks for listening. Send me a message & tell me what you think about the show. Leave a review so others can find the show more easily too.