The Drop Daily—5 Things for 5/26/20
Thanks for tuning in!
- UTS with Billy Strings. The wonderful bluegrass sensation Billy Strings is on the show! Billy shares 5 important songs with Tom and explains how they influenced his career.
- Eric Krasno with Mac Ayres. This week, Eric sat down in his studio in LA with up and coming R&B artist Mac Ayres. Mac talks with Eric about how he started making music and his quickly growing, loyal fanbase. Mac shares how his songwriting has evolved since he first started making music, his first “aha” moment as a writer, and the experience of performing live on tour. At the end of the episode, Eric plays “Jumping Off The Moon,” an impromptu collaboration with Mac from the same day in the studio.
- 7:20pm ET—420 Live!! With Jeff Kravitz. Well, the guests today will be …. Me and Tom Marshall. Tune in! Dinner and a Movie preview, and more.
- 8:30pm ET—Phish Dinner & A Movie. This is the 12/29/18 show from Madison Square Garden. This week’s recipe is Mike Gordon sharing a vegetarian ramen recipe from Gaku Ramen in Burlington, VT. Phish reports that so far they’ve raised “$265,000 for those in tremendous need right now.” Charity for this week is Afya Foundation, the primary mission of which is to improve global health by rescuing surplus medical supplies and delivering them to underserved health systems around the world.
- Osirecs—Vampire Weekend. This is a fantastic album.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.