The Drop Daily—5 Things for 4/28/20
Thanks for tuning in! We appreciate you all listening. See you all tomorrow.
- 3pm—Rock & Roll Playhouse. If you need some tunes for your kids during the day, check this out. It’s some much-needed kid-focused entertainment, IMHO.
- 5pm—JRAD’s Rad Night in America. Episode five of this weekly series will take us back to 5/5/18 in New Orleans. They have Jazz Fest on the mind as well, and ask people to consider donating to help provide food and emergency supplies to Second Harvest Food Bank: Feeding South Louisiana.
- 8:30pm—Phish’s Dinner and a Movie. This week’s show is 10/28/16 from Las Vegas. This Golden Age, wow. For the dinner portion, Mike Gordon shares three recipes from friend and chef Michael Solomonov’s landmark Philadelphia restaurant Zahav. The charity for this week is Frontline Foods, a grassroots volunteer-based non-profit that raises money to pay local restaurants to prepare meals for the heroes responding to the COVID-19 crisis. If you missed our HF Pod Live chat about this show and about Europe ’96, you can watch that here.
- Photographer Roger Patteson on Phemale-Centrics. Phish photographer and Phellowship member Roger Patteson join Dawn and Jeni for a chat. Check it out.
- Marcus King on Eric Krasno Plus One. Just want to give another plug for this excellent conversation with a really excellent artist. Subscribe, share with your friends, and we’ll have a new episode next Monday!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.