The Drop Daily—5 Things for 4/17/20
Thanks for tuning in! Check it out...
- Fruition’s Jay Cobb Anderson on JamBase Podcast. On this episode of the JamBase Podcast, Scott Bernstein talked with Fruition guitarist/vocalist Jay Cobb Anderson in New York. Scotty got to hang with the band before the show, where Fruition spent over 30 minutes planning their setlist for the evening. Jay and Scotty then talk “The Art of the Setlist.”
- Fear Craft Beer on Craft Beer in These Times. The guys are back with some beer and music discussion, and they talk with Cully Naramore from Tree House Brewing. He talks about how a brewery is handling the new normal and he explains a new project he’s involved with called Liquid Bread.
- 7:30pm ET—Anders Osborne “Greatest Hits” Livestream. As the description reads, “After many debates, arguments, sleeping on the couch, slamming doors, intent listening and finally long embrace, my family and I have agreed on a “Greatest Hits” song list for a Facebook Live stream this Friday!”
- 10:15pm ET—Wine Not? With Brendan Bayliss. Join Brendan from his basement, with wine, for songs, guitar, piano, stories and more.
- Eric Krasno Plus One! Subscribe now so you don’t miss episodes 1 and 2, coming out Monday and featuring Dave Matthews and Laura Lee of Khruangbin.
See you all on Saturday—dance party awaits!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.