The Drop Daily—5 Things for 3/30/20
Welcome back! It’s Monday. How you doing out there? Question for the day: what's the best artist streaming show you’ve heard over the past couple of weeks? Here are the 5 things we want you to know for Monday!
- Jesse Jarnow interview on Under the Scales. Jesse joins Tom and me to talk about After Midnight, Phish, his books, and lots of other stuff.
- Zart premieres today at 5pm. If you are a parent and want some art lessons and fun for your kids, join us weekdays at 5pm ET. Let's play, create, & move together. Gather art materials and join us!
- Runaway Gin unreleased set at 8pm. Tune in to see the premiere of Runaway Gin live from Brighton Music Hall in Boston—you can see the 2nd set from their 3/6/2020 show!
- HF Pod Live tonight 9:30pm! We are going to get back together to preview the next Dinner and A Movie webcast from Phish, and to talk to you all about what's going on out there. Tune in after Runaway Gin.
- Touchdowns All Day with Disco Biscuits manager Evan Winiker. Barber hosts the Disco Biscuits manager for a conversation about what it means to be music fan in the COVID-19 era. Evan is a music manager at Full Stop Management, his first Biscuits show was in September 2001 at The Wetlands. Really great stuff.
And if you missed it, here's Tom, with Trey guest playing, on the Skip the Goodbyes remix. See you all tomorrow.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.