The Drop—5 Things for 4/14/20
Welcome back, thanks for joining us!
- Road To Now—The 5G Conspiracy. As people try to make sense of the Coronavirus epidemic, some have unfortunately turned to conspiracy theories linking Covid-19 to the installation of 5G networks. In this episode, Bob and Ben speak with Stacy Wood about her research on conspiracy theories.
- No Simple Road—Just Be Kind. The No Simple Road crew brings you Heads Talking, a snapshot of their daily lives. This time they talk a bit about gratitude, giving thanks for the little acts of kindness, and more.
- 7pm—Dinner And A Movie! Magnaball! Phish is of course continuing their free archival video series, this time with the three-set show from August 22, 2015 from Magnaball. The recipes are from Jon and Briar Fishman and their friends up in Maine. And donations can be made via WaterWheel to Hunger Free America. We discussed this last night on HF Pod Live, which you can watch here.
- Saturday: Wildeyes + Comedy with Mike Finoia. Wanted to tell you about a show this Saturday at 8pm. Wildeyes (aka Emily Kohavi of Hozier) will be joined by Mike Finoia, Adam Cole, and special guest Dessa for a combination of comedy, reading and music. You can buy tickets here—ticket sales will be donated to Health Research Incorporated (HRI), a non-profit contributing to the health and well-being of the people of New York State.
- Moments in a Box—Freak Flag Flying. It feels like a lifetime ago that we brought you this original series featuring David Crosby. The fourth episode, specifically, seems worth re-sharing now. David talked about his deep friendship and musical connection with Jerry Garcia, and it concludes with David considering his own mortality and sharing a message of hope with future generations.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.