UAW Strike Against Ford, Stellantis, and General Motors, House Oversight Committee Opens FEMA Probe, Speaker McCarthy Torches Reporter Over Impeachment Inquiry | Sept. 15
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The United Auto Workers union is officially on strike against Ford, General Motors, and Stellantis.
- The House Oversight and Accountability Committee is taking a closer look into FEMA’s response to the catastrophic wildfires in Hawaii last month.
- House Speaker Kevin McCarthy did not hold back on Thursday when an Associated Press reporter implied the California Republican had launched the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden “without evidence.”
- President Joe Biden is in hot water after making comments about Hispanic and African American workers.
- Three men found not guilty in Gov. Whitmer kidnapping plot
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.