TOP NEWS | Senate to Vote on Debt Ceiling, Hunter Biden In Middle of Gun Debate, Twist In Trump Classified Document Investigation | June 1
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The debt ceiling bill heads to the Senate after passing through the House.
- Princeton professor Robert P. George has declared June Fidelity month
- Hunter Biden appears to be in the middle of a debate on the Second Amendment, and is on the side of protecting gun rights.
- An audio recording of former President Donald Trump indicates Trump was aware of the fact that he took classified documents from the White House.
- Two conservative activists launch a Jewish coalition against leftist billionaire George Soros.
- Elon Musk says Twitter made a mistake when the social media platform informed The Daily Wire it would not support streaming of the movie “What Is a Woman.”
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.