TOP NEWS | FBI Director to Be Held in Contempt of Congress, Sonic Boom that Shook DC, Chinese War Ship Nearly Collides | June 5
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer pledges to hold the FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress.
- The U.S. Capitol put on alert when a small private business airplane flew into restricted airspace.
- A Chinese Warship comes dangerously close to colliding with a U.S. ship and a Canadian ship in the waters of the Taiwan Strait.
- Three GOP candidates are expected to announce their bids for the presidency this week.
- Billionaire and Twitter CEO Elon Musk weighs in on a Daily Signal story involving the protection of women’s sports.
- A group of school children were interrupted while singing the national anthem in the U.S. Capitol.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.