TOP NEWS | DeSantis on 2024, Newsmax Back on DirecTV, Manhattan DA’s office Cancels Grand Jury Meeting, Former Vice President Mike Pence called for “common sense” reforms to Social Security and Medicare | March 22
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis thinks he would beat President Joe Biden if he ran against him in 2024.
- Manhattan DA’s office cancels grand jury meeting
- Newsmax is back on DirecTV after the two struck a new multiyear deal. DirecTV dropped the conservative outlet back in January.
- The CEO of Moderna, Stephane Bancel, testified before the Senate earlier today.
- Former Vice President Mike Pence called for “common sense” reforms to Social Security and Medicare
DeSantis Says If He Ran in 2024, He Would Beat Biden: https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/03/22/ron-desantis-says-if-he-ran-in-2024-he-would-beat-joe-biden/
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.