TOP NEWS | China’s In K-12 Classrooms, Facebook to Welcome Trump Back, Classified Documents | Jan. 26
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- A number of Congressional Republicans and Asia policy experts sound the alarm over the Chinese Communist Party’s influence on K-12 education.
- The Gross Domestic Product for the fourth quarter of 2022 increased at an annual rate of 2.9 percent.
- Former President Donald Trump will soon be allowed back on Facebook and Instagram.
- The National Archives asks past Presidents and Vice Presidents to check if they have classified documents.
- Democrats introduce a bill to allow taxpayer funding of abortions.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.