TOP NEWS | Biden and Orwell’s ‘1984,’ Debt Ceiling Fight Ends, Top Twitter Employee Resigns | June 2
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The Senate passes the debt ceiling legislation, clearing the way for President Joe Biden to sign it into law.
- Judge appears skeptical over the Biden administration’s position on social media and free speech.
- A top Twitter employee resigns following the situation with the documentary “What is a Woman.”
- Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump has lost the endorsement of the New Hampshire GOP over Trump’s attack on former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany.
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken speaks clearly on Russia’s unprovoked invasion into Ukraine.
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.