President Biden Speaks U.N. General Assembly, Impeachment Inquiry Hearing Set for Next Week, Rep. Chip Roy Introduces Bill To Repeal FACE Act | Sept. 19
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- President Joe Biden addressed the United Nations general assembly and he called on world leaders to stand in support of Ukraine and against Russia’s naked aggression.
- Next Thursday, the House Oversight and Accountability Committee will hold a hearing on the possible impeachment of President Biden.
- The influence of the Chinese Communist Party “is rampant in America’s classrooms,” Rep. Aaron Bean, R-Fla., said Tuesday during a hearing on Capitol Hill.
- Mary Margaret Olohan reports that as pro-life activists face prison time brought on by Department of Justices charges, Republican members of Congress are introducing legislation targeting the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances, or the FACE, Act: https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/09/19/exclusive-pro-lifers-face-jail-time-doj-charges-gop-moves-repeal-face-act/
- Pennsylvania Democratic Sen. John Fetterman applauds updated Senate dress code. Eric Teetsel’s piece: https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/09/18/dressing-down-unserious-senate/
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.